OMG Squueeeeeeee. <3 <3 <3

I am still fangirling about this manga, which I found through my recommendations on Goodreads. I just love shounen-ai/yaoi manga, and this one is even cuter than those manga from that genre/those genres are (I didn't know that was possible).

It still has the super-silliness though, that those books from those genres often have. :)

Our main character is that derpy looking guy from the cover. He doesn't only look a bit derpy, he also acts like that. He gets into a lot of trouble in his school by the girls there. Oh no, he isn't a playboy, but a certain popular guy is using him as an excuse, and all the girls are now hating on our poor MC. Yes, this sounds terribly mean, but our popular guy has a good excuse for why he is using that guy as an excuse for everything.
Yes, romance. Even though it takes our MC ages to find out (while we can clearly see it all), and even then he is confused by everything. Which is logical, finding out that you like guys might be a bit of a shock. Finding out that you like it when he kisses you.... or does more things to you.

You can just imagine the hilarious situations that come forth from this. I just rolled off my chair because it was just so funny (but also cute) to see those two get close, and our MC being slightly oblivious + embarrassed. :)

Of course it was also soooo adorable to see these 2 grow together, and also to have the MC find out a certain thing about our hot boy.

I also laughed when the stereotypical rival arrived, and what happened after that one.

The art is pretty brilliant, however I didn't entirely liked how the MC was drawn. I can imagine drawing him to stand out a bit, but this is just ridiculous. His friends also look a bit weird and out of place. :(

All in all, I will be continuing this series. I can't wait to see what will happen with these 2, I am hoping they will truly get together, that our MC will realize his feelings for real now.

I would recommend this one if you are looking for a silly (but oh so cute) shounen-ai/yaoi manga.

Review first posted at https://twirlingbookprincess.com/