I received this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.

Hilda is fed-up at being a cow, and what does one do then? Try something new! I just had to try out this book when I got the offer from the author. I could always use more cow books in my life, especially ones where the cows try something totally new and different. Like De Koe die in een boom klom, another cow who decided to just do something totally different. :)

Say hello to Hilda. A pretty cow, but she is not happy with anything about her body. Not her spots, not the fact she is only there for milking. So she spots a different animal, at first sheeps, and decides that life as a sheep must be fun. After all they have white curly hair, get a haircut, and more! You can imagine the chaos that happens as Hilda tries to be a sheep instead of a cow.

But that isn't the only animal she tries out, oh no, she tries all sorts of animals, and with each one I was laughing harder, but also feeling sad that Hilda felt so bad about her body. That she couldn't accept it.

I am very much happy with the ending and how everything ended for Hilda. And no, I won't spoil what happened, you will just have to read the book!

A beautiful, funny, with a bit of repetition book about acceptation and every body is good as it is. :)

The art? I definitely liked it, I especially loved seeing all the things that Hilda did to change into a certain animal.

I would recommend this book to everyone.

Review first posted at https://twirlingbookprincess.com/